Physiclean sees great importance in providing equal service to
all our customers and surfers, therefore, our company invests
many resources and efforts in improving the service provided to
customers and surfers with disabilities in order to make it more
This accessibility statement applies to [scope of statement, e.g. website or domain to which the
This website is run by [name of organisation]. We want as many people as possible to be able to use
this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
Accessibility on the site
– change colours, contrast levels and fonts
– zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
– navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
– navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
– listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS)
– We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.We know some parts of
this website are not fully accessible:
Contact us if you find a problem
Please let us know if you have come across any accessibility related problem, so we can do are best to
make the site better for you, by emailing our accessibility expert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend attaching the following details to make sure we have all the information we need to
– A description of the problem.
– What action were you trying to take.
– A link to the page you were on.
– Your browser type and version.
– Your operating system.
– If you were using any assisting technology, please include it.